The course aims to provide developers with a comprehensive understanding of blockchain technology, including its impact and applications in business and finance. Students will learn about cryptography, cryptomining, quantum computing, blockchain project implementation, Ethereum, and more.
Key USPs of the Blockchain Developer Training
- The BDC program includes over 13 projects on blockchain applications to equip students with practical experience.
- The program focuses on the future of blockchain and how it interacts with other emerging technologies like AI, machine learning, and IoT.
- The curriculum delves deep into multiple blockchain frameworks.
- The course is replete with assignments and alternative testing methods to keep students engaged in topics beyond the program.
- The BDC is authored and endorsed by bestselling authors and subject matter experts in the blockchain field.
- The course offers practical advice on how and when to use blockchain in any industry.
Prerequisites for this training
- General awareness of business management processes
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Access to a Linux machine that can be configured as a virtual machine
Who should attend this course?
Software engineers, programmers, project managers, network administrators, and other technical professionals interested in integrating blockchain applications and architectures into their organization.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Test Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Blockchain Developer Certification: 312-81
Oops! For this course, there are currently no public schedules available. Clicking on "Notify Me" will allow you to express your interest.
For dates, times, and location customization of this course, get in touch with us.
You can also speak with a learning consultant by calling 800-961-0337.
What you will learn
- The structure and elements of a blockchain network, including how decentralization works
- Hashing and consensus algorithms and their role in blockchain networks, including proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanisms
- The benefits of using blockchain technology and how to determine whether blockchain is the right solution for your business
- Blockchain scalability issues and how to resolve them
- Digital currencies, including different types of cryptocurrency assets, the tokenization process, and how leading cryptocurrencies (e.g., Bitcoin, Altcoin, Litecoin, Zcash) work
- The structure and components of the Bitcoin network and how it works
- Bitcoin’s limitations, variants, and clients
- Bitcoin cryptomining and its relation to PoW consensus mechanisms
- The processes and tools used in cryptomining, including cryptomining algorithms like Equihash and CryptoNight
- The elements of the Ethereum ecosystem
- How to work with Solidity and Ethereum, including how to use Solidity IDEs like Remix and EthFiddle and create private blockchain networks using Ethereum
- How to build secure smart contracts with Ethereum and Solidity, including vulnerabilities in smart contracts and how to mitigate them
- Formal verification of smart contracts
- Permissioned and permissionless blockchains
- How to work with the Hyperledger Fabric framework
- Deep dive into blockchain projects (including Fabric, Iroha, Burrow, and Indy)
- Privacy and confidentiality in blockchains
- Decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs)
- How to design blockchain-based identity solutions
- Machine learning and blockchain technology
- Intelligent smart contracts and the convergence of blockchain and AI
- The basics of the IoT, how to achieve convergence between IoT and blockchain, and the Blockchain of Things
- How blockchain is used in healthcare, fintech, and supply chain contexts
- Blockchain as a Service
- The fundamentals of quantum computing and how quantum computing will affect blockchain networks
- The future of blockchain technology and open research issues
Exploring blockchain through the Bitcoin command-line interface (bitcoin-cli)
Setting up a private net and cryptomining
Installing Namecoin Client and creating a Namecoin record
Remix IDE deployment and testing
Using Solidity, Truffle, and Ganache to create a new coin
Notarizing and hashing documents with proof of idea
Alternative blockchain smart contract deployment
Finding a bug in a Solidity program
Running Ganache with Metamask
Building a simple productivity app with blockchain
*Note: These will be self-paced activities with detailed instructions for students.
With Microtek Learning, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Industry Best Trainers
- Official Training Course Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not available for a self-paced course)
- Real-world knowledge activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Learn and earn program*
- Practice Tests
- Knowledge acquisition and exam-oriented
- Interactive online course.
- Support from an approved expert
- For Government and Private pricing*
* For more details call: +1-800-961-0337 or Email: email@example.com
For many years, Microtek Learning has been helping organizations, leaders, and professionals to reach their maximum performance by addressing the challenges they are facing.
- 300+ enterprise clients
- 100,000+ professionals trained
- Service 70 of the Fortune 100
- 96% of our clients would recommend us
REVIEWS ON OUR POPULAR COURSES
I was sceptical at first whether to enrol with Microtek Learning or not, however, I am glad that I did- I got everything that was promised (maybe more). The trainer was very patient and knowledgeable and with his effort and mine, I was able to clear the exam with ease! Keep up the good work everyone.