CWDP, recognized as professional certification basically designed for networkers or professionals who are already certified in CWNA. The CWDP training course helps you to prepare for designing Wireless LANS for diversified application so as to perform optimally in diversified environments. This CWDP training consists of wireless LAN by utilizing the latest technologies covering 802.11ac and 802.11n. The training provides in-depth process and offers attendees with an appropriate knowledge which are needed to deploy, test and pan modern 802.11 based networks.
Prerequisites for this training
Who should attend this course?
Recommended Professional Wireless LAN Administrator. In order to earn this certification, it's mandatory to pass two examinations: CWDP and CWNA.
Oops! For this course, there are currently no public schedules available. Clicking on "Notify Me" will allow you to express your interest.
For dates, times, and location customization of this course, get in touch with us.
You can also speak with a learning consultant by calling 800-961-0337.
What you will learn
- Designing and comprehending strategies.
- Portraying top practices to plan up the network.
- Disclosing about technologies which are available to satisfy 802.11ac and 802.11n designing needs.
- Portraying Website surveying.
- Comprehending design troubleshooting methodologies.
Remote LAN (WLAN) Design
Significance of Design
Understanding WLAN Requirements
Documentation and Procedures
Understanding Client Device Population
Find Planned WLAN Applications
Characterizing WLAN Security Requirements
Physical Coverage Requirements for Various Vertical Markets
Outside WLAN Bridge Link Requirements
Existing WLAN Upgrade Path
WLAN Test Considerations
Outline Documentation for WLANs
Understanding the WLAN Site Survey
WLAN Site Survey Types
Range Analysis for WLAN Site Survey
WLAN Site Survey Tools
Understanding Metrics and the Gathered RF Information
Situation particular Requirements
Understanding the Different Site Survey Methodologies Used
Open air Site Survey Procedures
RF Planning and Management
WLAN Channel Planning and RF Considerations
Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) and Transmit Power Control (TPC)
Access Point Selection and Operation Modes
Radio wire Considerations
Control over Ethernet (PoE) Design Concepts
WLAN Security Design Considerations
Branch and Remote Office WLAN Design
WLAN Design and Mesh Connectivity
WLAN Quality of Service (QoS)
Execution and Optimization for WLANs
WLAN Security Considerations
WLAN Deployment Scenarios
Recognize Various WLAN Requirements
Arranging and Testing Tools
WLAN Infrastructure Device Configuration and Deployment
Design of Networking Services â€“ DHCP and DNS
Self-ruling, Controller, and Cloud WLAN
Post Deployment Survey
WLAN Design Validation
Post Deployment Analysis
Devices Used for Post Deployment
Post WLAN Deployment Troubleshooting
With Microtek Learning, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Industry Best Trainers
- Official Training Course Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not available for a self-paced course)
- Real-world knowledge activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Learn and earn program*
- Practice Tests
- Knowledge acquisition and exam-oriented
- Interactive online course.
- Support from an approved expert
- For Government and Private pricing*
* For more details call: +1-800-961-0337 or Email: email@example.com
For many years, Microtek Learning has been helping organizations, leaders, and professionals to reach their maximum performance by addressing the challenges they are facing.
- 300+ enterprise clients
- 100,000+ professionals trained
- Service 70 of the Fortune 100
- 96% of our clients would recommend us
Share With Your Friends!