This Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) training course is a 5 day Instructor-Led Training which will support you in following ways:
- Managing and Configuring firewall high accessibility.
- Managing and Configuring the vital features of Palo Alto Networks which are the next generation firewalls.
- Managing and configuring GlobalProtect so as to protect the systems which located outside of data-center perimeter.
- Monitoring network traffic by utilizing firewall reports and interactive web interface.
Prerequisites for this training
It is recommended for the students to have fundamental basic knowledge of networking concepts such as IP addressing, switching and routing. However, students should also have basic security concepts and experience with other security technologies such as content filtering, IPS and proxy.
Who should attend this course?
The primary audience for this training are Security Engineers and Security Administrators. However, Network Engineers, Support Staff and Security Operations Specialist can also sign up for this training.
Oops! For this course, there are currently no public schedules available. Clicking on "Notify Me" will allow you to express your interest.
For dates, times, and location customization of this course, get in touch with us.
You can also speak with a learning consultant by calling 800-961-0337.
What you will learn
Managing and configuring the important phases of next-generation Palo Alto network firewalls.
Managing and configuring global protection system so as to safeguard the systems which are located outside of the data center perimeter.
Managing and configuring firewall high availability.
Monitoring network traffic by utilizing firewall reports and interactive web interface.
With Microtek Learning, you’ll receive:
Certified Instructor-led training
Industry Best Trainers
Official Training Course Student Handbook
Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
Collaboration with classmates (not available for a self-paced course)
Real-world knowledge activities and scenarios
Exam scheduling support*
Learn and earn program*
Knowledge acquisition and exam-oriented
Interactive online course.
Support from an approved expert
For Government and Private pricing*
* For more details call: +1-800-961-0337 or Email: email@example.com
For many years, Microtek Learning has been helping organizations, leaders, and professionals to reach their maximum performance by addressing the challenges they are facing.
- 300+ enterprise clients
- 100,000+ professionals trained
- Service 70 of the Fortune 100
- 96% of our clients would recommend us
REVIEWS ON OUR POPULAR COURSES