This three-day fast-paced training course covers the fundamentals and intermediate concepts of Tableau. This training helps the candidate understand Tableau training who are succeeding in a moving class and choose to take up the new speed of technology. Desktop I & II Accelerated will teach candidates about shortcuts and techniques to create Tableau data visualization competency in the shortest amount of time possible.
This training is for Tableau users and for anyone who has worked with data regardless of analytical or technical background. The training goal is to give you a comprehensive knowledge of Tableau concepts and techniques, simple to complex visualization, and how to blend them into interactive dashboards.
Oops! For this course, there are currently no public schedules available. Clicking on "Notify Me" will allow you to express your interest.
For dates, times, and location customization of this course, get in touch with us.
You can also speak with a learning consultant by calling 800-961-0337.
For many years, Microtek Learning has been helping organizations, leaders, and professionals to reach their maximum performance by addressing the challenges they are facing.
2. Connecting to data
3. Simplifying and sorting your data
4. Organizing your data
5. Slicing your data by date
6. Using multiple measures in a view
7. Showing the relationship between numerical values
8. Viewing specific values
9. Working with single data sources
10. Using multiple data sources
11. Customizing your data
12. Using calculations in Tableau
13. Analyzing data with quick table calculations
14. Advanced table calculations
15. Highlighting data with reference lines
16. Creating and using parameters
17. Mapping data geographically
18. Showing breakdowns of the whole
19. Comparing measures against a goal
20. Defining subsets of your data
21. Viewing distributions
22. Statistics and forecasting
23. Making your views available