Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant is a credential designed for developers and system architects eager to improve their understanding and knowledge about Microsoft Power Platform configurations.
The enrollment in the PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform training course provides you with the necessary tools and resources needed to reach this aim. It is not necessary to have prior knowledge or knowledge of software development or coding to earn this certificate. If you are an analyst in business intelligence or a solutions engineer, you are able to develop effective solutions even without knowledge by using Microsoft Power Platform. This training program is for developers too. Making apps and developing solutions becomes quicker and easier as coding is not needed everywhere.
Candidates who have taken the MB-200 certification exam are likely to find the PL 200 certification exam to be familiar. Both MB-200 and PL-200 exam takers are tested on similar subjects and ideas. In the future, Microsoft Power Platform will most likely be the sole platform to configure Dynamic products. The exam is focused primarily on the parts that comprise Power Platform and Dynamics’ components or Dataverse which is a more precise term.
The prerequisite for the PL 200 Certification Exam:
Microsoft does not offer any formal requirements for candidates who are preparing for the PL-200 exam. However, experts in the field and Microsoft directors recommend that candidates learn the basic concepts in the Microsoft Power Platform first. These ideas are part of the training for the PL-900 Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam. It is also recommended to familiarize yourself to concepts of the Dynamics 365 customer engagement application concepts.
The Benefits of Earning an PL 200 Certification
There are a variety of benefits of getting the PL-200 certification.
- You are acknowledged as a certified expert advisor to Microsoft Power Platform Solutions.
- The Power Platform provides all the information required about the various elements that comprise Microsoft Power Platform. This helps you stay ahead of your competitors by enabling you to recognize specific areas of business that need these tools.
- You will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to create technical solutions using the Power Platform and Dataverse (formerly Common Data Service) elements.
- You know how to manage Dataverse environments as well as the management of permissions.
- You are ahead of any other job seeker in the field. Microsoft Power Platform is a quickly-growing technology that is gaining popularity in the IT sector in the present.
- You can apply for positions with the world’s top companies like Apple, Microsoft, and Meta to create new-generation products and solutions.
Exam Pattern PL 200:
- It’s best to understand what you’re in for prior to taking the test.
- The PL-200 exam contains 40-50 questions and an average difficulty level.
- You will have 180 minutes to take the test, which includes 30 minutes of feedback.
- It is recommended that you score 70 percent to pass the test (a mark of around 700).
- The kinds of questions are MCQs or reordering, yes or No questions, as well as drag-and-drop.
- You can opt to take self-proctored tests or apply to a testing center close to your home.
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
This module will provide the learner with background about Microsoft Power Platform and its 4 key components: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents.
Module 2: Work with Dataverse
In this module, students will learn about creating a data model in Microsoft Dataverse, including importing data, using tabular reporting options, and configuring security. They will also learn about creating easy AI with AI Builder.
Module 3: Make model-driven apps with Power Apps
In this module, students will learn the business value of Power Apps model-driven apps. They will then learn to how to configure and design them, including user experience considerations.
Module 4: Make canvas apps with Power Apps
In this module, students will learn the business value of Power Apps canvas apps. They will then learn to how to configure and design them, including user experience considerations.
Module 5: Make portals with Power Apps
In this module, students will learn the business value of Power Apps portals. They will then learn to how to access Dataverse data in a portal and how portal authentication works.
Module 6: Introduction to automation
In this module, students will learn about business rules and when they can be used. Students will also get an overview of Power Automate.
Module 7: Build Power Automate cloud flows
In this module, students will learn the fundamentals of cloud flows, including triggers and flows. They will create two flows, including an approval flow.
Module 8: Build Power Automate desktop flows
In this module, students will learn what desktop flows are and how they are created. Students will also learn how desktop flows are used and how to use process advisor to better understand places to streamline workflows.
Module 9: Build business process flows
In this module, students will learn the value of business process flows and how to use the business process flow designer. They will also practice building business process flows and learn how they can be automated.
Module 10: Build chatbots with Power Virtual Agents
In this module, students will learn how to automate customer interactions with a chatbot using Power Virtual Agents.
Module 11: Analyze data with Power BI
In this module, students will learn how to work with Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service to analyze data and create visualizations.
Module 12: Putting it all together
In this module, students will learn how the concepts of this course pull together and how to use functional consultant skills on Microsoft Power Platform engagements. They will also learn how solutions are used in Microsoft Power Platform and will be introduced to AI Builder.
The features from Microtek Learning’s PL 200 Certification:
- Training for certification led by a committed instructor who has knowledge of the role that of Power Platform Functional Consultant
- Access to course previews to help get you started on the journey to prepare
- A global pool of talent instructors with expertise in Power Platform
- Affiliated and reliable materials for PL-200 training developed by SMEs
- Training resources that are accredited and certified that allow learners to fully comprehend each concept
- Certification for the training course PL-200 is awarded after completion of the course
- More than 100 locations across the globe in which Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant instruction is provided
Who do you think this Power Platform Functional Consultant Training Course Designed for?
IT professionals from various fields and jobs will benefit from the benefits of a Microsoft Power Platform certification training course. These are the most sought-after jobs, but not restricted to:
- Data Analyst
- Functional Consultant
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- IT Manager
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- DevOps Engineer
- Agile Developer
- Software Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant aspirants
- PL 200 certification exam aspirants
Average Salary for PL 200 Certified in different countries:
The IT industry is rapidly growing as businesses become more complicated over time. Companies must be ahead of the competition to stay ahead of the curve, and they must to use the latest tools and technologies. Power Platform is a rapidly growing platform in terms of its popularity and capabilities. Businesses that utilize cloud computing are seeing the need for specialists trained to work with Power Platform. This implies that these companies are willing to pay top pay for those who carry this certification in their CVs.
Here are the most popular markets in which Power Platform is utilized and the median pay you could earn as a qualified Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant:
- US – $79,000 – $126,000.
- UK PS50,000 – PS76,000
- India The price range is Rs3,00,000 to Rs14,00,000.
- Australia 65,000 AUD – 109,000 AUD
- UAE AED 70 000 – AED 18,000
- Singapore – SGD 60,000 – SGD 90,000
Employment Opportunities to an PL 200 Certified Professional
The Power Platform is being increasingly adopted by businesses across the globe and they are required to recruit experts with the appropriate capabilities to run various tools and apps. The training in order to be a Power Platform Functional Consultant prepares you to work with these companies and help them comprehend the platform.
The most prominent companies in the IT sector today are currently recruiting Microsoft Power Platform certified Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultants. This includes
- Prometheus Federal Services
- Perficient Inc
- Ernst & Young
- Planet Technologies
A Few Tips to Pass The PL 200 Certification Exam
- Completely comprehend each aspect and idea of Dataverse. Particularly focus on security and permissions.
- Gain a better understanding of the various types of Power Apps as well as the elements which make applications in Power Apps Studio such as the collections of variables, custom controls functions, and navigations.
- Create process flow models by creating and exploring various kinds of flows using Power Automate.
- Learn about the typical AI Builder use cases. You will be able identify the various built-in models that can be used to address various scenarios.
- Join Microtek Learning‘s Power Platform Functional Consultant certification training course today for a comprehensive training and hands-on lab experiences.
Professionals and companies are moving quickly to keep up. Get your professional career on the path it needs and sign up for a PL 200 certification now.