Table of Contents
- What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
- Why do companies prefer Dynamics 365 CRM to other CRMs?
- What is the best way to master Dynamics 365 CRM?
- What are Dynamics 365 CRM’s requirements?
- MB-910: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals CRM Certification
- How can I tell if the certification is right for me?
- Important Information Regarding the Certification
- What is the most practical approach for me to study for this certification?
- Why should you choose Microtek Learning?
A CRM – Customer Relation Management is a software tool that helps businesses deliver a seamless & unified customer experience by giving sales data and customer interactions. It is valuable for boosting sales, effective organizational management, data accessibility, building customer relationships, and collaboration.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM supports organizations with digital transformation to succeed in the competitive marketplace, which is growing due to the expansion of customer-centric businesses. According to industry sources, CRM software is used by 91% of organizations with more than 10 employees.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a SaaS application with AI technologies that assist organizations in delivering actionable and accurate insights. It has over 40,000 users worldwide due to its industry-leading technology, comprehensive all-in-one suite of vital apps, out-of-the-box integration support for Microsoft 365 applications, reliability, and scalability.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM lets businesses make data-driven decisions and allows automation of multiple tasks via analytics modules and built-in AI, increasing overall organizational efficiency.
Below are some applications that cater to business requirements are:
- Project Service Automation
- Customer Service
- Customer Insights
- Finance and Operations
- Field Service
Why do companies prefer Dynamics 365 CRM to other CRMs?
- Enhanced system customization
- It has the best user adoption because of its intuitive user interface.
- Sends vital partners & client emails, automates prolonged regular tasks, and alerts employees of open and pending client issues.
- Provide integration seamlessly with Microsoft products, including Teams, Excel, and Power BI, and has a data source and application integration
- Offers affordable prices and a commitment to helping growing businesses
- It has excellent built-in features that boost overall efficiencies, such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Assistant.
- A centralized view of all customer service requests and calendars is provided via flexible architecture and innovative features.
- Improves Microsoft Office Outlook by turning it into a client data management tool.
- Allows organizations to run omnichannel marketing campaigns using webinars, emails, and phone calls for lead generation.
What is the best way to master Dynamics 365 CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM has a user-friendly interface, and even a non-technical background person can learn it. However, it offers various features and functionalities; learning everything takes time.
Begin by studying Microsoft study materials and modules to grasp Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Start with the ‘Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365‘ module to learn about the various applications, their business value, and how they contribute to digital transformation through artificial intelligence and mixed reality.
What are Dynamics 365 CRM’s requirements?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM doesn’t have any requirements.
If you accomplish this certification test, you could be able to get ACE college credit. To know more – ACE college credit.
MB-910: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals CRM Certification
The target audience for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certification is:
- IT professionals who want to start a career with Dynamics 365 CRM
- Stakeholders and business owners who want to grow their business
- Graduates students looking for a career growth
- Developers and potential consultants who want to prove their CRM skills and business operations
The certification is valid for 1 year and costs US$ 99. Within the first six months, you can renew it free at Microsoft Learn. After gaining some experience and completing the basic level certification, you can pursue advanced-level certificates.
Below are some Associate-level certifications that you can get to improve your Dynamics 365 CRM expertise include:
- Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate – The certification establishes the skills needed to set up sales applications, email, dashboards, Excel templates, Word templates, automate sales processes, and manage sales entities like leads, quotations, prospects, products, and sales orders.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate – The Marketing functional consultant associate certification verifies that you have the skills to set up reports, marketing tools, and dashboards, automate marketing strategies, and manage leads, customer journeys, marketing emails, webinars, and events.
- Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate – The certification verifies your expertise in configuring field service programs (including mobile apps), handling work orders, problems, inventory, and refund purchases.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate – The certification verifies the skills needed to set up customer service management settings, dashboards, and reports, automate customer care operations, manage cases, case queuing, and the level of expertise for agencies, and handle entitlements and SLAs.
The associate certifications are US$ 165 each and are valid for a year.
How can I tell if the certification is right for me?
There are many different certificates available, and it can be challenging to figure out which one is best for us. We’ll help you through the steps so you can be confident that you’re making the finest choice possible. So, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification is ideal for you if you want to:
- Understand the main features of the Dynamics software to validate your Dynamics 365 skills.
- Dynamic 365 customer engagement applications.
- Make a point of emphasizing your understanding of business procedures and client contact.
- To grow, you must demonstrate expertise in Dynamics 365 customer engagement abilities.
It’s excellent for tech-savvy people who have a basic understanding of business functions, including sales, marketing, and services.
Important Information Regarding the Certification
This exam covers Dynamics 365 apps’ customer engagement features and capabilities. Candidates must be familiar with customer interaction ideas, company processes, and basic computer skills in order to pass this test.
Dynamics 365 Marketing, customer support, sales, field service, and shared features are some of the skills assessed by this exam.
English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Arabic, and German are the languages in which the MB-910 exam is available.
This certification exam costs $99 and has no expiration date.
What is the most practical approach for me to study for this certification?
When it comes to certification training, there are several options available. The traditional way is on the Microsoft website or other websites that offer certification training.
You will be given two options when you sign up for the Azure certification training on the Microsoft website.
The first option is to enroll in the self-paced learning course and acquire all of your materials from the Microsoft website.
The second option is to take instructor-led training classes to help you along your certification path. These training courses have a well-planned syllabus and a flexible schedule, making it easier for you to study. So, let’s say the second approach appears to be the easy one. In that scenario, Microtek Learning offers the MB-910T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) Course, which will provide you with all the necessary information to pass the certification exam.
Why should you choose Microtek Learning?
Microtek Learning is the go-to resource for a variety of exams and certifications. They have highly qualified and certified instructors who will assist you with any challenges you may have while studying for your certifications.
We always provide you with exclusive tools that will significantly assist you in passing your examinations in one sitting. So, if you’re looking for a simple learning path, trust Microtek Learning for all your learning and career-improving requirements.